9.07.2011

Fall Fashion Week!!!

Emery over at moms are for everyone is hosting another fashion week.  If you're new to my blog, or in the case, haven't been around more than a year, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

That's okay.

I'll be taking pictures of my outfits, posting them for a week this September, and linking up over at Emery's blog.  And you can join in the fun, too!


To review my previous fashion week attempts, Fall Fashion Week and Summer Fashion Week.

The timing of this is perfect for me.  That's the week I have my orientation for grad school and then class starts up.  Now I'll be motivated to look nice on two fronts.

Are you going to play along?

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh how I LOVE Emery's fashion weeks! And Fall is my most favoritist of fashion seasons. Yipppeeeeeee.
    Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete