11.26.2010

Blackish Friday

Today has pretty much passed in a daze.  That is, if a daze includes shopping at 4 a.m., hours and hours of Criminal Minds and What Not to Wear, leftovers and delicacies such as cheese and crackers.

I have now been awake for 18 hours and I feel every minute of it.

The good news is that my sister and were completely victorious this morning.  We had a game plan, stuck to it and were out in about 2 hours (hitting 4 stores in the process).

Target was B-A-N-A-N-A-S.  Not even joking.  It was scary, dangerous and so, so crowded.  Ridiculousness.  If there hadn't been a specific thing I wanted there (gift, so I can't tell details), I wouldn't have stayed.

I am actually almost done with my shopping.  A couple more little things to get and I'll be set.  That's what happens when you start shopping in September.  Supposedly that kept me from spending too much on myself, but I'm pretty sure it just made Christmas get out of hand quickly.

Shopping for presents is so much fun though.  Love it!

But I have to sleep now, even if it isn't even 9:30 p.m.  I want to be alive tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the shopping went well!

    I went to Target later on- still a bit of a madhouse. But I really needed toilet paper... aaahhhh!

    ReplyDelete