3.31.2008

Reality

I don't know about you, but I've been sucked into my share of reality TV shows.

The Biggest Loser. The Amazing Race. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

Currently: the Bachelor.

Let me start off by saying that there is no way I could ever be on the Bachelor. No chance, not happening.

First of all, I am not skinny enough. Nor do I open up easily enough.

And that's fine with me.

But it's fascinating to watch these women act like idiots over a man they have just meant and are all (or most) convinced they are in love. In lust, most likely. In like, very possible. But in love, with a man you've known a few days/weeks and are sharing with ten other women. That is beyond me.

Yet I am staying awake for the end of the show. And I even took two Tylenol PM to quell my head ache.

If that's not commitment, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment