3.18.2008

Because I have to...

This is my favorite time of year. Hands down. No question. The only thing that would make it better is if I lived somewhere warm and tropical.

Right now, if you are asking yourself why this is a great time of year...you should probably just stop reading. You probably won't get it.

March Madness.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Seriously though, Thursday and Friday are so sweet. The number of games that are on over the course of that time period is amazing.

Yay for college basketball!!!

So now I am frantically filling out brackets and counting down the hours.

I will be worthless at work Thursday. There is no question about it. If only I had some sort of small portable television to take with me. That would be wonderful.

Oh well, I'll just have to make do with the internet.

I am sorry if you don't love college basketball. But don't take my joy away from me. And don't expect me to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment