I saw a list of weekly intentions as part of a post over at Enjoying the Small Things a few weeks ago and loved the idea of it. What a great way to set reasonable short-term goals (the former leadership student in me remembers the concept well).
I thought I'd give it a spin. Here's my weekly 10.
1. Turn off my phone every night.
2. Work out 5 times.
3. Make a fun summer playlist.
4. Spend at one hour every day completely unplugged.
5. Give the apartment a thorough cleaning--kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc.
6. Cook three days, making at least one new dish.
7. Pamper myself: paint my nails, do a face mask, relax and listen to music.
8. Start a new book. (Any recommendations??)
9. Come up with fun things to do on my mini-getaway with my mom and sister.
10. Go to bed before midnight more than once (harder than it should be!).
So, that's what I hope to do with my week. Does anyone else want to join in? Leave me a link and I'll check out your list!
P.S. I left my phone in the car tonight so I'll be back with an actual round up from my list on Tuesday when I have pictures to accompany it. I know how much the anticipation is building.