Happy Thursday! That means it's almost the weekend. Did you know this is actually my favorite day of the week? Except for this week. Just refer to the first bullet under awkward to see why.
I'm keeping my list of awkward and awesome moments for the week short and sweet. Again see the first bullet.
- I'm on campus almost 14 hours today. Try to hold back all your jealousy. Please.
- I didn't have any caffeine before class this morning. Trying to keep my eyes open.
- Not being able to fall asleep when you really need to. Is there anything worse?
- Paying for and downloading the Windows version of software. I use a Mac. High five!
- The amount of food I cooked last night. For one person. Needless to say, I'm going to be eating chicken with quinoa and veggies for the next week or two. If only I were exaggerating. Okay, maybe I am just a bit.
- Having the apartment to myself. I mean, it's nice. Except for the fact I have to fight talking to myself. All. The. Time.
- The frustration that is iMovie. Probably because I don't have a clue what I'm doing. Grrr.
- A new computer!!! I've been thinking about it for a while and finally pulled the trigger this week (with a little encouragement from my dad). I'm the proud owner of a MacBook Pro. Just in time for a video storytelling class I'm taking.
- The NBA Finals being on a channel that I get. The first few rounds of the playoffs were a little difficult to watch.
- A really great trip to see my cousin in Boise. We had so much fun. At least I think so! Plus, the flight was quick and easy. I'll definitely be back there.
- Summer produce. I just spent $18 at the produce stand and go so much good stuff!
- Real live books. Okay, they aren't alive. But seriously, my kindle just doesn't quite compete.