Hey everyone! I'm somewhere between Minneapolis, MN, and Rapid City, SD. You know, just a normal Thursday afternoon.
I thought I'd share some of the great and not-so-great moments from the past week.
- My check engine light coming back on. I haven't dealt with yet because of the long weekend and travel. Add it to the to-do list when I get home.
- Trying to walk home from the grocery store with coffee, a gallon of milk, and a bag. Then trying to open the door to my apartment. It took some balancing skill but I pulled it off.
- Being told that I went through my presentation slides too fast and having to go back through them.
- The number of parents that brought their kids on a 3.5 hour overnight flight. I would not want to be dealing with that exhaustion tomorrow.
- Taking off my shoes for airport security and realizing they don't smell so great.
- Getting an e-ticket sent to my phone (awesome!) but the airport security couldn't scan it. So much for saving trees.
- The really good sore feeling after lifting weights at the gym. And working up a good sweat. I've missed that.
- Getting compliments from my classmates after our presentation. I love that people are willing to ask questions, but also show you love. The people in my program are awesome!
- Drew's round-up posts of The Bachelorette. Seriously the funniest thing I've read in a while. Go check them out!
- Class getting out early enough that I had time to run home, eat ice cream, and change before heading to the airport.
- Our purchases while on the road today: growler of cold-presses coffee, buffalo skull, super sized container of Tootsie Rolls. That's how awesome the trip has been so far!
- Getting 3 more hours of sleep after getting to MN. So needed and wonderful.
- Feeling like I've got my blogging groove back. :)
- It's almost officially summertime. My favorite season of the year!
So, what were your awkward and awesome moments last week? (Bonus points if it makes me laugh!)