I'm off to hike in the rain and do dinner with a friend. I'll let you know how awesome that is later.
For now, here is how the rest of my week has gone.
- Having my hairband snap while pulling my hair back up at a restaurant--it went flying. For all I know the band could have ended up in someone's food and I was left with slightly out-of-control hair.
- My rent check for May getting lost in the mail.
- Not being contacted by my landlord that it wasn't received.
- Having to pay $10 to cancel the check.
- The University hasn't released financial aid information for the summer. Class starts in 10 days. That should go well. I obviously have an extra $5,000+ laying around.
- The amount of hard alcohol in our apartment right now. The bottles are plentiful but we haven't paid for all it. So there's that.
- Road trippin'.
- White water rafting. I'm ready to go again. In fact, I think that might be my birthday outing this year.
- End of the quarter fun! Get togethers, parties, happy hours, and an evening cruise.
- Fun mini getaways planned for my week off between quarters. One close, one a little further away.
- Mixing whipped cream vodka with orange juice = creamsicle. So yummy! (But also kind of dangerous.)
- Two trips to the gym in one day. I really wanted to watch the basketball game so I lifted and did abs in the morning, and then went back for cardio that night.
What's been awkward or awesome thus week for you?