I also wanted to give a shout out to the bloggers that joined in! Lea posted a list last week and Sarah joined in this week. Thanks for playing along, ladies!
After looking at last week's list, I realized I had mixed results. Some things I did without a problem (start a new book, go to bed before midnight at least once, cleaning the apartment), somethings I did partially (make it to the gym five times, cook three times), and some things I completely missed the mark on (turn off my phone at night, make a fun summer playlist).
Part of that, I think, is that I didn't actually keep the list somewhere I would see it--it just lived on the blog. I had no reminder of what I wanted to accomplish. That is definitely changing this week. I'm not actually going to be home much (less than 24 hours total), but I think I'll put it in my phone somewhere that's easy to find.
(I should probably just add that to my list for this week.)
This week's intentions:
- Exercise at least four times.
- Drink water every day.
- Paint my fingernails and toe nails.
- Figure out what I need for financial aid for the summer and fall.
- Turn off electronics before midnight every night.
- Use my big camera at least one time instead of my cell phone.
- Actually make that fun summer playlist.
- Pack Wednesday night for my flight on Thursday.
- Update my LinkedIn profile.
- Dance just for fun at least once with the music cranked up.
I'm actually out of town pretty much all week this week, so I don't know how successful I'll really be. Right now I'm on a little staycation with my mom and sister. Thursday I'm flying to hang out with my cousin. I can't wait!
So, what are you hoping to accomplish this week that's fun, challenging, or otherwise?