- Dr. Scholls for Her: Who doesn't like a little extra cushion for their heels?! The extra padding was great and allowed me to wear heels longer than would normally be comfortable.
- Chapstick Lip Shield: Loved the SPF and feel. Unsurprisingly, I've already lost it. (Is anyone able to hang on to chapstick for long periods of time? What is your secret?)
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Frock Star: really fun and easy to apply. I hate taking off glitter polish of any kind, but I would be interested to try a different option to see how easy/hard it is to take off.
- Sheer Cover Duo Concealer (light/medium): easy to carry around, the color matched my skin tone, and worked well with my somewhat dry skin. However, it was a little on the runny/liquidy side.
- Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Paris Amour: Nice scent, even if it was different than what I normally go for. Not too heavy. Really good sized bottle (a.k.a. I will never use this up.)
Things I wasn't as excited about:
- SoyJoy strawberry bar: the taste and texture were not my favorite.
- Aveeno body wash: the scent reminded me of play-doh, which is not really something I want to smell like after showering. Otherwise, I thought it was smooth and moisturizing.
Overall, I am most likely to purchase the Dr. Scholl's, Chapstick, or Sally Hansen products again. The other ones either didn't appeal or aren't something I use very often.
Do any of these products appeal to you? Have you used them before?
Disclaimer: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.