It was so worth it.
I'll be back with a weekend round up and other stuff, but first, my weekly intentions.
Let's see how I did last week.
What I did accomplish: drink water every day, paint my nails, figure out financial aid, turn off electronics before midnight, use my big camera at least once, and pack ahead of time for my flight.
What I didn't do as well: exercise, make a summer playlist (this is going to happen), update my LinkedIn profile, dance for the heck of it.
So, on to this week. Obviously I'm recycling some, but my focus is changing a little with the quarter starting back up.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night.
- MAKE A SUMMER PLAYLIST.
- Dance for the fun of it.
- Give the apartment a good cleaning.
- Update my LinkedIn profile and portfolio website.
- Make it to the gym three times.
- Go grocery shopping.
- Come up with a to do list for the Finnish relatives' visit.
- Let myself sleep in until I wake up tomorrow.
- Get my new computer set up!!! :)
What are you hoping to accomplish this week?