Either that, or I just spent the past couple hours watching New Year's Eve.
You decide which.
(By the way, I only watch critically acclaimed movies. Obviously.)
Enough with the introduction, I need to get this done by my midnight deadline. Also, I want to go to bed.
- The amount of laundry I have to do. Good thing I'm going up to the padres this weekend.
- The fact that greek yogurt isn't always a good replacement for sour cream. Luckily mom salvaged the beef stroganoff.
- Having a sales person at Nordstrom take my sister and I seriously as we try on ridiculous hats. Oops.
- Forgetting to set So You Think You Can Dance to record. That show is basically the best thing all summer. Luckily this week was just the first tryouts. But still.
- My overuse of lists and fragment sentences. You. Are. Welcome.
- My manual driving skills today. Downtown hills are not for the faint of heart and I rocked it.
- Sunshine and a trip to the top of the Space Needle. I was being tour guide for some out of town visitors and they really had to twist my arm to get my to go.
- The soreness that follows a good workout. I'm riding the gym high, even if I probably won't make it back until after the weekend.
- The fact that this time next week I'll be in a completely different part of the country. I have another trip next week that I'll share details about soon.
- Three day weekend! Okay, so I don't have a job, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate it.
- Hearing all the things you were thankful for. Seriously made my day!
With that, I'm calling it a night. Can you tell the blood, sweat, and tears I poured into this post?!
What's been awkward and awesome about your week?