Happy Thursday! Okay really, it's Friday since the day is over. The good news about that, it's basically the weekend. Yay!
I just wanted to share a few moments from my past week. Hopefully I'll be back with more soon.
- The fact that it's been a week since I lasted posted. Sorry folks! I'll be back with more soon.
- Reaching the end of the day and realizing that I really need to go grocery shopping and don't really have a dinner option. Grilled cheese it is.
- The increased sun has caused my motivation to drop a little, just generally, but I'm hoping a couple relaxed days will get me back on track.
- The ending of Grey's Anatomy. I just caught up on the season today with my lazy day and that ending was a downer. Does anyone else watch?
- A really fun weekend in Portland. I got to hang out with some awesome people, eat some delicious food, and hear some great stories. Hopefully I'll be back soon with a round up.
- Booking a ticket to go visit my cousin in June.
- Receiving my first Vox Box from Influenster. It's full of beauty goodies to try out. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but hope to this weekend. I'll let you know what I think.
- Plans for breakfast in the morning to catch up with a good friend. The early hour is totally worth it.
- Enjoying the nice weather recently with some outdoor running. There's nothing like it.
I'm basically two weeks away from being done with the quarter. Crazy! What have you been up to?