I was gone all weekend in the land of little cell reception and lousy internet service, so I didn't get a post up for five days, not that I really expected to, but the choice was out of my hands.
And I feel like I'm still trying to get back in the groove of things. (Story of my spring.) So I thought I'd go with bullet points for a post today, because then I don't have to come up with one complete thought.
- First of all, you need to watch this video. It was made at Seattle Children's Hospital and is just too cool for school.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ihGCj5mfCk8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- It's happy hour week at Starbucks. Stop in to get a frappe and pay half price between 3 and 5pm local time. Seriously delicious.
- Along with that, the sun has actually been out here in our neck of the woods. Last year we didn't get over 70 degrees until sometime in July (it was ridiculous), but we're on pace to get close to 80 this weekend. Smiley face!
- Graduation ceremonies are a lot more palatable now that I have an iPhone. More boredom was reduced significantly thanks to Words with Friends and Draw Something.
- I'm seriously contemplating dying my hair back to its natural brown. Mostly out of laziness. But I do love the red I've been rocking. Thoughts?
- I'm completely distracted today and have managed because of that to accomplish very little. Can the weekend get here already?
Any bullets to share about your week so far?