It's Tuesday again, in case you missed it. Head on over to Roots and Rings to join in on the fun, or to see how our fearless leader answered.
1. What is your cleaning style like?
I tend to clean in spurts. Not often, but when I do it's with a vengeance.
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Heels! Shoes are my favorite. Also, changing up the makeup can do wonders.
3. Do you like stormy weather?
Absolutely, as long as it's not life-threateningly stormy. Or as long as I don't have to be outside in it. But I love sitting inside, warm and cozy, and watching a storm go by.
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
I love a good mojito or home made ice cream. Yum!
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Hot tea ranks up at the top, even if I have mostly given up caffeine in my life. A recent discovery is hot lemonade with honey....sooooo delicious!
6. Who is your favorite animated character?
Um, not sure.
7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
My friend, Christine, got me an awesome jewelry holder for Christmas that hangs in my closet. I also have some of my necklaces on hooks on my wall and a few rings and earrings on my dresser.
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Not really, unless you call chaos and a lot of stuff a theme.
9. Do you watch any interior design shows - if so, what is your favorite?
HGTV is probably one of my favorite channels to watch. That and the food channel. As far as specific decorating shows, I'm all over the map.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
I don't know if this counts, but I applied to grad school in February and just got accepted!!! So that's exciting. I don't really know anything more than that, like work or a place to live, but I finally feel like I have a plan.