I'm keeping this one short and sweet, mostly because I'm running out of Thursday to actually complete it. Thank goodness I live on the west coast.
- Not being sure of the last time I wore jeans. It might've been Tuesday when I took the dog to the vet. Maybe.
- Somehow pulling/over working the muscles in the middle of my back. Weirdly, the pain started yesterday evening, a day I took off. I'm hoping it's a short-term issue, obviously, since I lifted again today.
- The number of times UPS has been by our house recently. I have a problem, which I already admitted. (I'm so smart, S-M-R-T.)
- How much I sweat. I'm not one of the sparkly, glistening, shimmery girls (or however that phrase goes).
- An updated hair do. Mostly just the color. I'm back to a vibrant auburn-red. After this though, I think I'm headed back to brown. The upkeep (a.k.a. cost) is a killer.
- The multiple trips I'm getting out of my last week at the gym. And I feel in better shape already. Now I just need to sustain this at home.
- My alma mater, the Cougs, making it to Madison Square Garden for the NIT semifinals. I know it's the junior varsity tournament, but they are still playing in March and have the easier match up. And only three of them have been charged for marijuana-related offenses. Winning!
- The number of sweatshirts and sweatpants I have. Even if I'm not really getting dressed every day, at least I'm not wearing the exact same thing.
- Getting my pay check and my tax return tomorrow.
- Sunshine. Vitamin D does a body good.