1.01.2011

Happy 2011!!!

I have a busy day of knitting (I'll talk about that kick later), watching a lot of football, and some quality eating/family time to continue with.

I hope everyone out there is relaxing as well.

I thought I'd leave you with the last few pictures from my road trip in November.  I am so behind the times.

These windmills seem to spring up over the summer, and now there is an army along the hills in the middle of the state.

I see all these pictures I took on my drive and can't quite imagine leaving this part of the country.  (I think I've said that before.)  I'm not planning on leaving, by the way, but it could happen at some point.

Enjoy your New Years and Saturday!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I wouldn't want to leave those scenes either!

    Looking forward to hearing about your knitting, something I have always wanted to be good at! :-)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics. Hope getting back to the daily grind wasn't too ... grinding.
    Happy 2011.

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete