I'm okay with that. Especially since there's a big project at work that could give me quite a few extra hours.
I started off my weekend with a pretty relaxed day. I watched some Criminal Minds, went to the gym (small victory!), went grocery shopping, knitted a little, and made a dinner out of stuffed mushrooms, sweet potato fries and a banana with peanut butter. I'm pretty much a kid (minus those stuffed mushrooms).
Since the parents are gone for the weekend visiting friends, I have big plans. Par-tay!!!
Just kidding. I'm too old and granny-like for that.
But I do have a to-do list:
- finish my letter of intent for grad school app
- clean room and bathroom
- take clothes to thrift store
- painting pottery with a friend
- watching basketball and football
- another trip or two to the gym
- decide if I want to take the GRE again (to improve writing score) next week
- watch Easy A and the Other Guys (picked them up from Redbox tonight)
- actually finish one of my knitting projects
I don't really know if I'll get all of it accomplished. But the list makes it look worse than it is.
Now excuse me as I get back to Criminal Minds, football, and some knitting.