1.16.2011

Sunday Videos: the crying edition

I mentioned that I've recently become a bit of a watering pot.  I'd like to think it's the circumstances, and the person (a.k.a. me), but I can't be sure.

I thought I'd find out if it's just me or not, and share with you what I've been tearing up over.

Christian the Lion
This isn't new at all.  Maybe you've heard/seen the story.  I had.  That didn't stop me from watching it with tears running down my face.  Check it out for yourself.


Arizona Memorial
It was amazing to see the people of Arizona come together after the tragedy that occurred there.  And I was once again reminded what a great orator President Obama is, all politics aside.  If you didn't have a chance to watch his speech at the memorial, I advise watching it now.


A Mom's Honesty
I read a lot of blogs, and often those blogs lead me to other blogs.  I could spend hours, days, years even, winding my way through blog land.  This past week I stumbled upon Enjoying the Small Things, by Kelle Hampton.  Her younger daughter, Nella Cordelia, turns one year old this next week.  The story of her daughter's birth and life is stunning, touching, amazing, etc.  You can get a glimpse of the story with this video (and find out about a great cause to support), but you should also check out Nella's birth story and everything that follows.


So there are some Sunday video recommendations.  A little different than Jim Gaffigan last week.  I like to mix it up (and make other people cry along with me).

Now excuse me while I prepare my tear ducts for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition tonight.  That show always gets me.

3 comments:

  1. I've read her blog before and think she is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to cry so I don't think I will click them...because I'm sure I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that lion video before. I won't watch it now, as I prefer to be emotionally constipated. But it made me sob.

    ReplyDelete