I'm doing it. Another Ten on Tuesday, that is. Head on over to Roots and Rings to play along. Also, I have some exciting things coming up, which I'll share with you soon!
I'm a little short on words today. Can you tell?
1. What's your favorite color to paint your nails?
I love Mink Muffs by Essie. It's a great neutral grayish color. I tend to wear darker colors on my fingers and brighter colors on my toes.
2. Do you like to sneeze?
Yes, especially when a sneeze is stuck in my sinuses. It's so refreshing to actually sneeze when that happens.
2. How often do you fill your car with gas?
About once a month or so. More or less depending on whether I travel out of town or not.
4. Were you named after anyone?
Beth from Little Women, true story. My mom was an English major.
5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
Not recently. I've been a little lazy.
6. What's an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
I almost always make tea for myself in the morning so I don't end up paying for coffee. That adds up fast.
7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Sore throat. That is way more familiar to me and I feel like I could handle it better.
8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have my share of scars, but nothing major. There's one on my elbow from crashing through a fence, one on my palm from having trigger finger surgery, and my knees are pretty beat up from years of abuse.
9. What are you "known for" in your circle of friends/family?
My shoe collection, for sure. And, hopefully, my sense of humor.
10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
With peanut butter and syrup. The syrup needs to be heated up and I'd rather not have maple syrup. I'm weird like that.