I'm thinking about making this a part of my regular posting for a few reasons. A) It ensures I actually post semi-regularly and B) my life is mostly made of up these two things. Awkward and awesome, that is (and probably a little lazy, if I'm being honest).
- Rainy weather and wearing glasses. i need some wipers running or something.
- Me getting up from or sitting in a chair. My workout Wednesday has my butt, hamstrings and hips a little tight and sore.
- Trying to have a phone conversation when the other person is breaking up. Is that a pause or am I missing something important?
- When the back of my jeans get wet. It's cold and uncomfortable and makes me feel like a small child.
- Making eye contact with people accidentally and having nothing to say to them. There's a reason I tend to stare at the floor.
- Trying to figure out what music to play while giving my coworker a ride to an off-campus assignment. It's ridiculous how stressed it makes me.
- Really, really needing to do laundry. I haven't run out of any essentials...yet.
- Sleeping in my own bed.
- Plans for girls weekend with a few of my favorite people.
- Tomorrow being Friday and sweatpants (I think I'll just include those every Thursday. Because they are true.)
- Home made cookies. That's so happening tonight.
- Getting along with and enjoying my coworkers.
- Having time to sip tea and read blogs this morning.
- Potential for a catch-up visit with a friend I haven't seen in forever. So excited!
- Getting my life organized, specifically my bedroom.
Is it just me or does my life seem a little more awkward than awesome this week?