12.31.2010

New Year's Eve menu

If I had organized my life (and blog) a little better, I'd have posted a year-end round up or new year's resolution-type post.

Instead, I'm sharing what we're making to gorge ourselves on for New Year's Eve.  My sister and I decided to go with appetizers and chocolate fondue.  Fun finger food.

We're doing edamame, a spinach artichoke dip, smoked salmon dip, stuffed mushrooms, and french bread pizza.

I also made some hot buttered rum batter, which we're serving up with very fancy rum (or the cheap stuff) and hot cider.  The batter is so delicious that I'm dreaming other ways to use it.

Also, we went for healthy.  Obviously.  At this point in the holiday season, I stop worrying about calories all together.

That's a problem for next year. :)

Have fun celebrating and happy new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment