8.29.2009

That Made Me Crazy

I didn't plan to post tonight, but then the world went crazy and interfered with my drive home.

Well, maybe not the whole world, but a couple people with assault rifles did. I was nowhere near gun fire, luckily.

Very unluckily though was having to sit on the freeway, parking lot style, for two hours. I got home half an hour ago.

Never before have I felt so ungrateful towards the express lanes on the freeway. Thanks to a lack of exits we were pretty much trapped, while we watched cars in the normal lanes turn around and exit via the on ramps.

People in the express lanes, however, were milling about, peeing behind medians, and getting out the camping chairs.

It was a late Friday night, but not in a good way.

Now it's Saturday and I have to get up and work in the morning. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment