8.09.2009

Gadgets and Gizmos Aplenty

We've had a full weekend of family visiting (my grandfather and my uncle from Finland with his wife), getting rid of part/most of a 60 ft. Douglas Fir that was cut down in our back yard, and other shenanigans.

The most exciting of which was a new phone for me. I even was able to talk the cell phone guy into giving it to me a day early. :)

I didn't have a plan going in for what phone I wanted, but I walked out with a Blackberry Storm. It's touch screen and way more phone than I have ever had before.

It's not that I needed the email capabilites, internet, or music storage--I mean I have a laptop and an iPod touch--but it was hard to say, "no."

So I didn't.

I've been having fun playing and getting used to it, but I'm holding off on sending in the rebate information.

I have 30 days to test the phone out and I'm going to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment