I've had a fun day today. Hanging with the puppies, started some spring cleaning (only a Type-A would enjoy that), and lunch with the sister and a cousin. Good times.
(And maybe two different happy hours.)
Now on to this week's questions. Thanks to Chelsea at Roots and Rings for this week's questions!!
1. Should we keep doing Ten on Tuesday?
I like having the questions to go to for a fun post. But it's also usually a lot of work for Chelsea, so it's definitely her choice.
2. How do you pick out your sunglasses?
To make a short story long, I wear my glasses about 99% of the time, so in the past couple years I finally invested in prescription sunglasses, so I didn't spend the summer months squinting. I chose my pair based on cost, meaning the cheap ones. Prescriptions aren't cheap, you.
3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
I don't have any traditions around the holiday, but I do enjoy getting together with friends and having fun. Plus, if it falls on a weekend, you can celebrate earlier and don't have to stay up late for a party. It makes the old lady in me happy.
4. Name 5 movies that you will never get sick of.
When Harry Met Sally, Italian Job, Life as a House, Elf, and
5. Name 1 book that you will never get sick of.
I find a lot of Jane Austen's books to be endlessly entertaining. Emma and Pride and Prejudice are two of my favorites.
6. Do you know any sign language?
I know the alphabet and a couple other basic signs, but that's it.
7. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
Tagalongs. I'm a sucker for anything that involves chocolate and peanut butter.
8. Are you handy? (Can you fix or build anything?)
I like to think I'm decently handy. I don't have a lot of skills, but I can usually figure something out if I need to. Also, I'm a whiz with a lot of outdoor maintenance equipment.
9. In what form do you prefer your potatoes? (Baked, mashed, au gratin, hashbrowns, twice baked, etc.)
Roasted, mashed, twiced baked, scalloped, hashed and browned. Almost any which way you can think of.
10. Do you believe the saying “actions speak louder than words”?
Yes, but I think there should be an addendum. Something like "Actions that align with your words speak the loudest." There's something to be said for follow through and authenticity.
P.S. Thanks for all your comments on my cousin's guest post. She'll be back in a few days with more info for us!