Every time I write this post I want to start out by saying, "it's Thursday," as if you didn't know. How original, right? So I swear, this week is the last time.
I'm keeping it short and sweet, like most weeks. I'll be back tomorrow with the muffin recipe. Hold your breath!
- Having my professor ask me a question and completely blanking. I knew, but in that moment, not so much.
- Trying to write this post and completely blanking out.
- Taking a "shortcut" driving and losing 15 minutes of my life. I'll never get that back.
- Featuring new TV series that we are watching all the time (see below). It's like all we do is sit around and watch the boob tube.
- The length of time I sometimes go without washing my hair. But I hear that's actually good for the hairs. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- Two pairs of shoes for less than $20. I'm doing a bit of a closet overhaul and I found some great shoes to replace ones that I don't wear often.
- Having a meal at our favorite Indian place before taking my mom and dad to the airport. Chai! Butter sauce! Naan! Love!
- My classes this quarter. I've only had them once, but I think they'll be interesting/challenging/awesome.
- Plans for the summer are starting to come together. Fun! Now I just have to figure out class/financial aid, NBD.
- Starting Friday Night Lights all over again. Love that show.
- The weather last week. Cherry blossoms. In a picture, this: