It's Thursday, which means it is time to share little snippets from my week. And there are some good ones.
- Walking two poodles. They circle with their leashes around your legs, poop at the same time, and are otherwise ridiculous. (That doesn't mean I don't like them, but one person walk two dogs is not so fun.)
- Having maybe the laziest spring break ever. I did go for a run today, but that's about all I can claim. You've probably noticed an increase in blog comments at least. :)
- My recent motivation for working out. I need to do something about it. I'm actually considering a gym membership. This is silly because I have a gym membership on campus, but it's not at all convenient to access. No parking and a 40 minute bus ride. Plus there's a number of gyms within walking/running distance of my apartment.
- Wearing my prescription sunglasses in the car, forgetting to switch back to my regular glasses before going into a store, and having to walk around with sunglasses on. It's dark and I feel like a dork.
- Finally dying my hair again. There's just something about updating my hair color that makes me happy. I'm definitely reminded how much I need a haircut though.
- Getting to have lunch and catch up with my cousin (well, cousin's wife...so cousin-in-law?). We live half an hour apart and never see each other. We're changing that now.
- Getting a fun St. Paddy's Day card from my cousin! Love mail surprises!
- Biscoff cookies. I love them. Loved them in the UK this summer and found them here to enjoy.
- Still addicted to Queer Eye. The show absolutely cracks me up. It does make me wish someone would come make over my life, not that my house is as pathetic or dirty as most of these places.
- Spring break means having time to cook. I have fallen off the cooking wagon recently and am enjoying getting back to it. So far this week: chili, pesto chicken, and (hopefully) pulled pork.
The thing I'm most excited about though: HUNGER GAMES IN IMAX TOMORROW AT NOON!!!!!!
And yes, that does deserve all caps. (Notice that I'm not going to the midnight showing. I'm too old for that.)
What's been awesome or awkward about your week?