It's Thursday. The most wonderful day of the week. Seriously, it's my favorite. Because it means tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is so close.
Obviously I'm very excited about it.
So happy Thursday!
Anyway, here are my awkward and awesome moments from the week. (Inspired by Sydney over at The Daybook.)
- My face right now is breaking out so bad. I'm 26 for heaven's sake. I really need to find a new cleansing system I think. Any thoughts?
- The news in the area has been soooo depressing the past couple weeks. It's not something I usually pay a lot of attention to, but man.
- The Nike+ in my iPod is completely unreliable. I had been just getting to the halfway point in my run and then heading for home, but yesterday I was supposed to run 3 miles, and when I mapped the route at home it wasn't even two miles. Looks like I need to plan ahead of time.
- I've procrastinated enough. It's time to get work done. Since there's only 3 weeks left in the quarter.
- The massive chip in my windshield I got from a rock on the freeway. It scared me half to death too.
- Not getting to celebrate National Margarita Day yesterday. Instead I did stats. Try to hold back your jealousy.
- Sleeping in my own bed after a couple nights on a hard-as-a-board, thin-mattress-on-plywood bunk. Enough said.
- Plans to run the St. Patrick's Day Dash. Now the real issue is where to find green glitter.
- Delicious brunch with a good friend this morning. She's due with her first baby next week, so I'm glad we got to catch up before life gets crazy for her.
- An amazing time with my family at Whidbey last weekend. So much fun!
- Riding ferries is so fun! I grew up riding them because of where we lived and I really miss it.
- Getting my tax return this week. Holler.
- Can I get an amen for the days getting longer (and warmer)? It definitely helps with motivation to run. Yesterday it was over 50 degrees. That's tropical.
- I went to Target today for contact solution, and walked out having only spent $45. You probably realize how impressive this is. Even more impressive, I even got two pairs of shoes. I feel so victorious.