2.28.2012

Ten on Tuesday: Before Class

I just went and registered for next quarter before class today, so I'm on campus with a few extra minutes. I had hoped to finish up my homework for class tomorrow, but the on-campus PC and I were fighting. We're on a break right now.

While I wait for class, I wanted to leave you with Ten on Tuesday questions, all from Chelsea at Roots and Rings.

1. What did you do this weekend?
I had a fun happy hour evening with my roomies, have completely forgotten what I did on Saturday, and then went up to my parent's for a couple days. There was college basketball, NBA basketball, the Oscars, and a lot of other stuff taking up my brain space.

2. Do you prefer short fingernails or long?
Definitely not really long. It also depends on what I have going on. When I was mowing lawns I kept my nails really short. Dirt under them would drive me crazy.

3. What is your favorite use for Pinterest?
To keep track of interesting things I stumble across online. I actually spend very little time on the site.

4. Do you sleep with you mouth open?
Most of the time, I don't think so, but when I have a cold...for sure. It's awful.

5. Where did you have the best pizza you've ever eaten?
I had some pretty tasty deep dish pizza when I was in Chicago. That's one of my more memorable experiences.

6. What do you eat for breakfast on weekdays?
Cereal, toast, or oatmeal with either coffee or tea.

7. Do you watch awards shows? Why or why not?
Yes, but not with complete focus. I like seeing the dresses, and I really love when there's a good speech or presenter.  The rest I sort of ignore.

8. Can you whistle? Snap? Curl your tongue? Bend down and touch your palms to the ground?
Yes to everything but the last. I am one of the least flexible people I know. It's genetic.

9. What email service do you use?
Yahoo! (old school) and Gmail.

10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Laying in the sun on a blanket in a park reading a book. Otherwise, I love being active. But there's just something about relaxing.

Perfect timing. Class is about to start!

4 comments:

  1. Pinterest overwhelms me too much. I rarely go on the site, only to look up photos from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have really long nails. Then I decided to start keeping them shorter and I have NO idea why I didn't make the change sooner... SO much easier to maintain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed to Chicago in 2wks! Where did you eat this amazing pizza???

    I love 10 on Tuesdays but I always forget about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing about Chicago's pizza, I think it's a sign that I need to go!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete