This week's questions are from Chelsea. Head on over to her blog to join in on the fun!
1. How do you feel about Groundhog's Day?
I pay about as much attention to it as I do to the weather reports. I don't really trust them.
2. What color are your fingernails right now?
My nails are naked for the first time in a while. I'm giving them a break and letting them heal a little.
3. Do you like riddles?
Why yes I do. Know any good ones?
4. When you were 10, how did you think "old" was? At your current age, how old do you think "old" is?
Age seems to be fairly relative. I don't really remember clearly what I thought when I was 10, but I imagine it was something ridiculous, like 16 years old. Driving is for old people, yo. Now, I think of 80s or 90s as old. You know, people born before 1930.
5. Do you wish on stars?
6. Do you recycle?
Yes! Our city makes it easy, so why wouldn't you?!
7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
I think I'm pretty good cook. I even know how to hold knives properly, but on a scale of "knows nothing" to "cooks eleborate dishes at own successful restaurant", I'm probably a 7.
8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
Yes, I do. I had been getting done at the salon, but now I'm saving money by doing it at home. My trick is to get the dye at a beauty supply store. It's a little more pricey than boxes from the supermarket, but totally worth a couple extra bucks for the quality.
9. On a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
8, I haven't taken etiquette classes or anything, and I would be nervous around the Queen of England, but I think I'm pretty well mannered.
10. Who are the last 5 people you texted?
Steph (sister), Christine, Kiira, Veronica, Jonathan (brother)