Today has been a lazy day. I meant to get a decent amount of school work done, but that didn't happen. And it's getting into crunch time in the quarter. Only 4 weeks left, including finals. Crazy.
And with that lovely introduction, I bring you my awkward and awesome moments from the past week, inspired by Sydney over at the Daybook.
- Trying to go out to dinner with my sister, dad, and grandma on Valentine's Day. Brilliant, right? The Keg was delicious, we just had to wait quite a while.
- I have been craving pho a lot and haven't made it to get some yet. I might even been salivating a little as I write this. Total first world problem here.
- My headache today. I'm not sure what it's about. I need to figure out what really makes these headaches happen, it's a common enough occurrence. Maybe I should keep a record of what I ate/do/drink. Any tips?
- A complete craft failure. Those yarn pom poms are not as easy as everyone on pinterest makes them out to be. Truth.
- Feeling like a failure of a woman (gender stereotypes impending) at the baby shower. Checking my phone for game scores, having no babies to talk about, etc.
- All of your awesome comments of encouragement after my running/work out post. Thanks! That was just what I needed to help me stay committed.
- A 1.5 mile run in just over 10 minutes. I don't know how I ran at a 7 min pace, but I was pretty excited.
- My current obsession with vegetables. I feel like when you are working out your body really let's you know the food it needs. I have no doubt I've gotten all the veggies I'm supposed to and more. Roasted veggies, salads, and more.
- A follow-up, in-person interview after my phone interview today. Hopefully next week I'll have good news.
- This video: (though it just makes me wish I were crafty, but it is gorgeous!)
Happy Valentine's Day! XO, Etsy from Etsy on Vimeo.
How is your week going? Has anything been especially awkward and awesome?