Yes I'm still in my bed. But did actually I get up already. It's just warmer and cozier here. I'm doing work. Promise.
I was going to try and write some cute, witty intro for the post today, but nothing cute or witty is showing up here as I type, so I should probably just get on with it.
(Seriously, my first attempt was "can you believe it's almost the weekend." Real original.)
Anyways, I hope you are all having a good day.
- I have been lusting over boots online for a while now, but I really don't have the funds to pay for it. Sigh. I'll just keep drooling. (Total first world problem, I know. New boots are not necessary.)
- Falling asleep during the Super Bowl when I had friends over. I'm not a napper either so it was doubly weird.
- Trying to pay attention for four hours of lecture. I can stay focused for quite a while, but when your computer is open in front of you... (See first bullet about boots.)
- My level of soreness right now. It's a good feeling, but I looked like an old lady getting out of bed this morning.
- Writing cover letters. (Seriously, does anyone enjoy them?) I found a couple great part-time opportunities. Now I just need to do something about it. It's on the to-do list.
- Finishing my taxes all in one day. And let me say this, when it comes to refunds, being in school definitely pays off.
- Dinner with my good blog friend Stevie. We haven't gotten to hang out in a while, so I really cannot wait!! T-minus 3.5 hours and counting.
- Making a spreadsheet for our family get together next weekend to help figure out sleeping arrangements. Sometimes my type A personality comes in handy.
- Taking part in a research study and getting paid in cash. Also, having perfect timing catching the bus on the way home.
- Letting my math geek out in one of my classes this week. I made graphs, new answers to questions, even called on old equations.
- All the at-home workouts I pinned. So hopeful in mixing things up and keeping me motivated to actually work out.
- The New Girl has been killing me the past few weeks. Do you watch? Do you laugh as much as I do? Is that possible?
Well, I think I'll sign off there. I'm sure I could come up with more, but I really do have things to accomplish and places to be.
Happy Thursday to everyone!
P.S. What's been awkward or awesome about your week?