Who didn't love those books growing up? That's not really the point of the post, but I did babysit today (more on that later), so it seemed fitting.
Here's a little glimpse at my week.
- How the heck is February already, seriously?!?!
- SXSW falling right around Finals Week for me. Not that I actually have money for it, but a girl could dream.
- My attention span in class right now. I need to refocus a little bit.
- My attention span and this blog post. It's taking me much longer than necessary because I can't focus. There seems to be a trend here.
- While watching my young charge today (5-year-old boy) this afternoon, I went to the bathroom. He yelled something at me through the door. I couldn't tell what exactly. When I came out, he was wandering around the back deck with his pants and underwear around his ankles. I'm sure his dad let's him go outside sometimes. Sure.
- Do I really need other awkwards after that? Really?
- The Hunger Games trilogy. I'm late to the game on this one, I know. But they are so good. I was reminded of Ender's Game while reading them. Another book I highly recommend. I've also read Ender's Shadow, but apparently there is a huge number of books in the series. Noted.
- Getting paid in cash today. So nice.
- Plans for dinner at my favorite Indian place with a friend tonight. I can't wait for the endless cups of chai.
- Having a carpool buddy for class Wednesday nights. We're trying to keep life interesting by stopping for dinner at a different place each week. Last night's stop was Whole Paycheck.
- Super Bowl weekend with some good friends. I'm looking forward to the game, commercials, food, all of it. And the pre-Super Bowl coverage being gone. It's like the election coverage -- exhausting.