1.28.2010

Lose the weight fast.

I have recently stumbled upon an excellent and fool-proof diet method.

Or rather, my brother has.

Listen closely, take notes, etc. because once I write my book about it, you won't be able to get this advice for free.

Because it is that good.

Ready?  Here it is:

Get really bad tonsillitis, have your tonsils out, and then (*ta da*) you'll lose approximately 20 lbs. in 3 weeks.

Awesome, right?

And (hopefully) when I write that you can see the ridiculousness of using sickness as a diet measure.

No one would choose that, right?!

Yet people try other equally unsafe and absurd options.

You know what would really make sense, to just eat grapefruit for a week.  That would be really good for my body.

Now I'm not a dietician or a nutritionist (although I did take nutrition back when I was playing basketball and could eat a million calories a day without a problem--the class was a little lost on me), but one thing I have picked up over the years is the importance of a balanced diet.

That's why I stick to the main food groups: cookies, bread, cheese and peanut butter.

What can I say?  I'm the epitome of health and wellness.

For more excellent information (or a few laughs), check out FadDiet.com.

1 comment: