1.10.2010

Grandfather

I mentioned this already, but my grandparents recently moved to town, with an entire semi of stuff that was supposed to fit in a small two-bedroom apartment.

Needless to say, we are still unpacking.

Today, my grandfather contracted me to hook up his computer, printer, copier and other miscellaneous electronics.

We haven't settled on a fee yet, but we are working on it.

This afternoon I typed up a letter for him.  Luckily I'm pretty much a professional typer.  I hadn't realized that it would come in handy.

Also, my grandfather is an endless sources of entertainment.

It took him over a day to shred a stack of approximately 100 pages deep, he wanted the popup on his computer that told him he had no internet access to go away, and he wants to ask the Comcast man about his Qwest internet account.

The conversations we have.  Seriously.  One of these days I'll have to record a conversation so you can enjoy a verbatim copy.

For now, though, I'll just enjoy them myself.

2 comments:

  1. I don't even think my grandfather knows how to type...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, where the hell is your follow button..

    ReplyDelete