1.17.2010

All Pizza'd Out

Tonight the grandparents took me and my parents out to dinner.

It was nice to spend some time with them and a weekly dinner out has become a bit of a tradition since they moved here.

Unfortunately, the meal out meant that I had pizza for the 3rd consecutive night, which is more than enough for me.  Luckily it was different pizza each night, including homemade pizza last night (yum!).

Tomorrow is mostly a day off from work.  I actually do have to go in from 6-8pm for a seminar, but by that late in the evening I've usually mentally moved onto to the next workday anyways.

That's what I'm telling myself, at least.

I am just really ready to get into more of a rhythm.  I've been doing a terrible job of getting to the gym as often as I'd like.  I also need to get back on track with my meals.

Not that pizza everyday isn't good for you.

The highlight of my weekend was playing Super Mario Bros. for Wii at CC's birthday party (happy birthday, friend!).  Man I enjoy that game.

I'm proud to say that I had two lives left when we finally called it quits.

Now excuse me while I get back to Harry Potter on Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment