1.05.2010

Hiatus from the Kardashians (Thankfully)

My never-ending vacation is finally over.  I worked today for the first time in almost a month.

Not that I am complaining (about the long break or being back to work).

It's probably a good thing I'm back.  You can only watch so many episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County and Keeping Up with the Kardashians before you start to lose brain cells.

And I passed that benchmark a week or so ago.

But, man, can those Kardashians be entertaining.  Anytime you see a mom accidently give her son a semi-permanent erection with male enhancement drugs, there are laughs to be had.

You can't make that up.  Neither can I.

So now I'm back at work, my sister is in London (I don't want to talk about it.), and my brother has tonsillitis.

One sibling is obviously winning 2010 so far.

Which reminds me, you may not be aware that it's actually a new year and if Hollywood and the Mayan calendar are to be believed, we only have two more years left on earth.

Use them wisely.

I've been considering doing a New Year's-esque blog posting along with every other Tom, Dick, and Harriet, but I'm kind of over it so I'll sum up my goals for the year right now:

  • Go to Europe this summer.
  • Find a job that I could see myself in semi long term.
  • Continue my attempt at healthy living.
Hopefully, I meet all three of those.  But only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment