4.15.2008

What's new in my world...

Today I found out I will be staying with the organization of people in spandex through the month of July. It's been in the works for about a week, but was just finalized.

I am pretty excited about it. I have enjoyed my job so far and look forward to a couple more months of experience here in the Springs. I don't know what exactly this means in terms of travel and work responsibilities, but I do know that I don't have to find a job until August, or even September.

I am pretty excited to enjoy the land of the Rockies in the summer, especially if today was any indication of what will come.

For a few more months I can put of the inevitability of being a real grown-up.

Hopefully I can make August my month of summer, too. One last hurrah, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment