4.08.2008

Prank time

I know, I know, I just blogged, but I can't help it. Sometimes life is too good not to share.

Jack Russell (JR for short) just pulled a prank on AMillz. AMillz was at dinner with work people. Obviously she doesn't like us that much.

While she was gone JR got bored. For anyone that knows JR, this happens quite a bit.

Anyways, JR ended up lining up all her shoes on her bed and tying any shoes that had laces together. Then she turned all her clothes on hangers inside out, and rearranged her dresser drawers so the underwear are on the bottom and the jeans are on the top.

JR totally did it all by herself with no help whatsoever from her innocent bystander friends. I swear. :)

Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if things get a little crazy in the near future. Let the battles begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment