4.21.2008

Adios

I am not entirely sure when I will be able to post next. I am headed to Vegas and have to take a dinosaur of a laptop for work that probably doesn't get online. It also weighs more than I did as a baby, and I wasn't small.

My personal one is staying because I really don't want to haul both around.

In the next six days I will see a lot of spandex, hopefully catch some rays (temp in the 80s and 90s), and maybe win some money.

The last part of the plan is the most up in the air.

Also on the agenda is all-you-can-eat sushi. Yum. I can't even express my excitement properly about that.

So don't expect anything special. I'll try to track down a place to update you all, but if not I'll save up some thoughts to share later.

Watch out Vegas, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment