4.29.2008

Correr (to run)

Today I went running with a couple friends and was reminded that I don't really like the past time.

My skins killed, I'm slightly out of shape thanks to travel and junk food, and I now have blisters on my arches.

I really do feel out of shape. Between traveling to Vegas, eating like crap whenever I get the chance, and not making many trips to the gym, it's not going well.

I want to be in shape. I want to enjoy running. But I get bored and then all I can think about is how much I am hurting.

I used to run and for the most part enjoy it, but then in high school/college it turned into punishment. The joy was sucked from the activity and I learned to dread it.

The only good news of the whole experience was that I ran more of the route than I ever have. Maybe I'm not out of shape as I thought.

Even better I followed up with dinner at Jose Muldoons with all the interns, and ate queso dip. It was delicious as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment