2.05.2008

A Menagerie

First of all, that title doesn't really apply. I have just really wanted to use that word. No collection of animal figurines here.

- - - - -

End of an Era

I don't know if you know or care, but Bobby Knight resigned yesterday after 42 years of coaching. That's 20 more years than I've been alive. Pretty crazy!

I can't quite imagine the world of college basketball without him. But apparently it's happening.

- - - - -

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, dodge

That's right, yours truly is back into dodgeball. I played again last night with all the interns, and I have another league game on Wednesday.

My arm is sore and I was reminded of something I already knew, I am an incredibly competitive person.

It was fun! A lot of fun!

- - - - -

What a Monday

It was just one of those days.

I locked my key and ID card in my room; I got lost driving around Colorado Springs.

Well, it was less I got lost, and more that I have wrote down an address wrong, thereby have completely incorrect directions. An errand that should have taken 45 min, took over two hours.

Awesome.

- - - - -

That is all. Just a few updates from my world and the world around us. In case you weren't paying attention.

Have a good week.

I'll be working from now until next Thursday, so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment