2.13.2008

Da Funk

You know those days when you just feel blah.

That's me right now. And thing is...I have no good reason for it.

Tomorrow is my last day of work until next Tuesday. I get to spend 3 1/2 days with my cousins this weekend. Work is going well.

Yet still I feel blah.

I could blame it on tomorrow. If you don't remember what tomorrow is, I'm not telling.

How mature am I.

But the thing about blaming tomorrow, it's not like my first time not having a special someone. In fact, it will be my 22nd. Which really means I should be a professional.

I don't really think that's the reason though. It's just an easy cop out.

I think the fact that I have work 9 straight 8 hour days doesn't help. I think I am tired. But really, those aren't good reasons. So who knows.

Now that I have you feeling all happy go lucky...

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment