2.24.2008

Blah, blah, blah.

I have sat down quite a few times over the past few days to write another blog. Recently I have been a poor blogger.

But nothing would come.

My mind is a blank slate, literally. Ok, not really. There just weren't any coherent thoughts to share. Truly.

And I can't say that has changed, but I have decided to push through.

So, tonight, I share with you a joke. I enjoyed it, and maybe you will too.

- - - - -

A burglar broke into a house, was gathering together valuables and stuffing them into a bag.

Out of the darkness he here's a voice say "Jesus is watching you."

The burglar pauses and looks around worried. Seeing nothing he continues putting things into his bag.

Again the voice says, "Jesus is watching you."

The burglar grabs his flashlights and directs it in the direction of the voice. All he can see is a bird cage.

He walks over to the cage and discovers a parrot. He asks, "Did you say Jesus is watching me?"

The parrot replies "yes."

"And who are you," the burglar asks.

"I'm Moses," the parrot responds.

"What kind of idiot names a parrot Moses?" asks the burglar.

The parrot says, "the same one who names his rottweiler Jesus."

- - - - -

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment