2.16.2008

Many, many dollars.

You know what's dangerous?!

Shopping with friends/family. Meaning with friends, friends that are family or family that is friends.

That's what happened today.

And my bank account is hating me for it.

Four-ish hours and many shopping bags later, we called ourselves successful and exhausted.

That pay check that went into my account yesterday no longer exists. At least not in my life.

But I got some good stuff and not one pair of shoes. For those of you that know me, a whole day of shopping and no shoes is pretty impressive.

I have some hot new jeans, a couple new shirts, and we visited VS for some support, if you know what I mean.

That's about as exciting as my day got. Sorry if you were expecting something more sparkly and thrilling. It's not gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment