1.16.2008

Snow and stuff.

Today I had my first snow day from grown up school. I woke up this morning, somewhat late, and was getting ready for work when my roommate turned on the television.

As I continued getting dressed I kept my eyes on the closures and delays scrolling along the bottom of the screen.

Then I saw it...School District 20 - closed.

A feeling of disbelief passed through me. The other intern with the organization of men in spandex knocked on the door. He was also unsure.

I grabbed my cell phone and placed a call to my supervisor.

It's true!!!

Work is cancelled. The office is closed.

I passed the word on to my fellow employee and set about changing out of my work clothes.

Then I realized...since only two of us don't have work. What the heck am I supposed to do with myself all day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment