1.07.2008

Hmm...

So first of all, it has not and is not supposed to snow 15 inches.

Someone lied to me. We are getting about five. In fact, we may have that much right now. But that's no big deal.

Secondly, I went to my first day of grown up school. And was quite successful. Except for being kind of late. But it wasn't really my fault. Really. And I let my boss know. Again, no big deal.

Last, at least for now, the interns here have already gotten in trouble.

*Gasp*

Apparently there have been noise complaints from some rather well known swimmers and their coaches. Which is funny only because most of us were in bed by 10 p.m. last night.

We are the first group of interns to get in trouble before we have met with the intern manager. Awesome.

So now we have been lectured and threatened with moving into a triple dorm room. Including moving all our stuff. Yuck!

Hopefully nothing comes of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment