1.25.2008

Refrigerator

Refrigerators are scary appliances. Not on their own, but with our help.

There is one fridge in the conference room at one that I keep my lunch in everyday.

I have been working there for three weeks now. And I swear that none of the other items in that fridge have changed since I started.

There's a large vat of something. Unknown objects in plastic bags. And ice so thick on the freezer portion you could make sno-cones for everyone. Really gross, discolored sno-cones.

It's just disturbing.

So people, clean out your fridges!!!

Don't wait until there's mold growing and you can no longer identify what is in the tuperware.

Think of the future of the world, and your unborn children.

That is all...my public service announcement of the day/week/month/year/lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment