2.02.2010

Superman (or woman)

You may or may not know this, but it's doppelganger week.

That means everyone and their mother is changing their facebook picture to their celebrity look-a-like.

I can't recall anyone comparing me to a celebrity, in any sense, except of course for jaw-dropping beauty.

Obviously.

I decided to search for a celebrity look-a-like generator and wound up at myheritage.com.

Unfortunately I had some trouble with the site.

Picture after picture, the page would time out before I would get results.

And on one picture (from Halloween) it boxed out part of a cape as a face.

So I was pretty assured that my results would be spot on whenever they appeared.

Boy, was I right.

The picture I used included me in glasses. Apparently Clark Kent's ability to disappear behind his glasses was a complete reality.

I was told that I look like Larry King ...


... and Elvis Costello, to name a few.


Maybe I should try that again.

Or just assume that I look better without glasses on.

I don't know...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Lol you must not have pushed the button female comparisons only?

    And its on to brothers/sisters week now on facebook.

    I know I can't keep up with it either!

    Your much prettier then costello anyway lol...

    ReplyDelete