2.21.2010

I suck.

I could probably be considered one of the worst bloggers of the month.   My only excuse is that life has been boring.

Seriously, I worked less than 14 hours last week, spent all my free time watching the Olympics (i.e. curling and cross-country skiing), and getting back into the swing of mowing lawns.

None of those things are all that interesting to blog about.

I briefly flirted with the idea of bragging about the AMAZING weather we've been having, even if it's screwed Vancouver Olympics over.

I mean, it was warm enough today that I wore shorts and a t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up while mowing. Starting the mowing tan early, baby!

Even though I didn't put many hours in at work, the start up of mowing and fixation with the Olympics has meant that I didn't get to the gym multiple times this week (health fail).

On a completely unrelated note, one of the ads on facebook for me right now says "make a baby with anyone."  I'm jus thoping that relates to some sort of facial recognition software and not a dating site.

Although, that would set said dating site apart from its competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment